Foundations of Training and Behavior Reading
Books, Booklets, Articles and Position Statements that we've read again and again for insight and inspiration. Add these to your often referenced library!
BEFORE You Get Your Puppy!
A FREE and thorough guide to preparing for life with a puppy
AFTER You Get Your Puppy!
A FREE and thorough guide to life with your puppy and beyond.
The Power of Positive Dog Training
Teach your dog to think and to choose proper behavior
The Culture Clash
Understanding the relationship between humans and domestic dogs
Chill Out Fido!
-Nan Kene Aurthur
Get your canine wild child to calm down, pay attention and relax.
Canine Enrichment for the Real World
-Allie Bender and Emily Strong
Making It a Part of Your Dog's Daily Life
Family Friendly Dog Training
-Patricia McConnell and Aimee Moore
A Six Week Program for You and Your Dog
Articles & Position Statements
The low down on the Foundations of Training and Behavior hot topics! Don't see what you're looking for? Shoot us your request!!
Though there are some items contained in these articles with which we may differ on opinion, we feel confident that most of the information contained in the below resources will serve you well. Questions? We're here to help!
The Team's Top Picks - What They Wish Everyone Knew!
- Trigger Stacking-Is Your Dog High? - WDU Magazine Article
- How to Help an Adult Dog Adjust to a New Home
- How to Introduce Dogs
- Housetraining Adult Dogs: Training Tips And Techniques
- How to Train a Stubborn Dog
- Foods Not To Feed Your Dog (And A List Of Those You Can)
- Tips on Canine Body Language
- 46 Things You Should Never Do To Your Dog
- Kids and Dogs: How Kids Should and Should Not Interact with Dogs
- ALL Lili Chin Educational Posters - Super Helpful and Cool!
- 21 Simple Tricks to Make Your Dog Happier, Smarter, and Less Bored Every Day
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the above resources are “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, we may receive an affiliate commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services we have used personally and believe will add value for our community.