Specially designed to train a dog not to bark, growl, lunge or “lose it” on walks. The ultimate class for building impulse control! Take Action. Reserve Your Chance To Help Your Dog Today!
Dog aggression behavior can be embarrassing.
Bring the joy back to your daily dog walks!
This dog training is power packed for those ready to dig in and make real, lasting dog manners changes.
Loaded with resources and exercises that build impulse control and push you and your dog’s brain and muscle memory. Don't miss out. This specialized class is only offered a few times a year with a very limited class size for focused work. These sessions fill quickly!
BUILD YOUR DOG'S IMPULSE CONTROL. WORK CONFIDENTLY AS A TEAM:
Minimize embarrassing and upsetting public melt-downs.
Manage your dog’s home environment for better walks.
Reduce stressors and discover hidden reasons for dog aggression.
Adopt cool training tools and skills the pros use to train a dog not to bark.
Discover your dog’s hidden genius.
Have fun again!!!
HOW DO WE GET SUCH AMAZING RESULTS?
Trainer magic? Nope. Over many years working with these behaviors we’ve crafted incredible tools that you can put to use right away for real life changes:
- Changes you can make today to increase peace at home and on walks.
- How and when to use management instead of training.
- Understanding the long term health effects of stress.
- Discover why these dog aggression behaviors occur.
- Learn your dog's secret body language to get ahead of the behaviors. Mind blowing!
- and MUCH MORE you will utilize for a more joyful life with your dog.
- Carefully planned curriculum taught by experienced, credentialed trainers.
- Weekly video and written tutorials for practice at home.
- Real life class environment to safely practice with other dogs.
Reform School does more than train a dog not to bark. It's for dogs who lack self control. Your dog may be unable to settle down or is even lunging, barking, or growling when frustrated, seeing other dogs or people. We will show you how to teach your dog to encounter and calmly walk by other dogs or people without these problem behaviors.
- One Private In-Person Initial Consult in your home environment.
- Training Foundations,
- Pro Training Gear Guide,
- Focus Skills,
- Advanced Leash Handling,
- Management Strategies,
- Behavior Modification Exercises.
WHEN: Class - 5 consecutive Saturdays, 9am. Each class is 1 hour long.
Private Consult - 1 hour Private In-Person training consult.
LOCATIONS: Class - In-Person Class on Daniel Island, SC. Specific Locations
provided upon registration.
NEW CLIENTS with your dog - $445
Includes Private Consult - at your home, scheduled at your convenience prior to class. Link to schedule provided in
your Reform School Class registration confirmation.
CURRENT CLIENTS with your dog - $325
AUDITOR FEE: Without your dog $225
PREREQUISITE: NEW CLIENTS - Private In-Person, Initial Consult, included in class registration. Your registration confirmation will provide a link to schedule your In-Person Initial Consult.
NOTE: Wonder Dog University uses modern, science-based behavior modification techniques. NO choke, slip or prong collars are permitted in class.