RESCUES, SHELTERS, FOSTERS & NEW ADOPTERS
Supporting you makes our hearts happy!
As former shelter, rescue workers and volunteers, we understand your mission.
Further your efforts - offer Staff, Dogs, Fosters and Volunteers resources and training that makes a positive difference.
- Your Staff should feel confident and united in their knowledge and skills. Body language and handling training brings less stress and more success!
- Set Dogs in your care up with skills and to be more relaxed while searching for their new home. They will thrive when they arrive.
- Give Fosters the needed resources to easily apply and make the most of their foster dog's time with them.
- Show Volunteers these same evidence based methods to use with every interaction they have with your dogs for optimal outcomes.
- Refer New Adopters (within 6 months of adoption from your organization) for training or behavior assessments. Get them support as their dog settles in or if issues arise.
Empower Staff, Decrease Stress for Dogs and Improve Adoptability.
With your team working together, using united, consistent methods, skills and knowledge, staff stays safe and feel confident knowing what to do and when to do it.
DOGS DESERVE OUR BEST!
This is why we offer you our vet recommended premium support at a reduced rate using only the most Modern Training methods that get quick and long lasting results.
The #1 reason for puppy or dog surrender is the development of behavioral issues.
Let's save more lives together.
Programs & Training
- Collaboration to determine organization needs and plan.
- "Canine Enrichment Program," implementation based around your resources.
- “Dog Interactions–Level 1” Volunteer and Staff training.
- “Meet & Greets” - Teach staff best practices for introducing potential adoptees to current family dogs prior to adoption.
- Play Group - Educate staff on safety procedures, logistics and body language to start play groups.
- Dog Training basics for staff or a full program implementation for ongoing training for all dogs in your organization's care.
- Consulting - Counseling recent Adopters on behavior matters via phone, video and in-person consults.
- Assessing - facility and protocols improvements for optimal dog behavior to improve adoption rates.
Your Place to Connect Dog Training with Real Life.
Through Wonder Dog University’s highly recommended online and in-person Consults and Puppy Class series, Separation Anxiety Program and Reform School Classes for impulse control and reactive dogs, you'll be inspired with a confident sense of “Hey! I truly can upgrade life with my dog!”
We prove every day that Modern Training gets the best results and dogs can learn at their full potential. Go from googling down rabbit holes of conflicting, confusing and often damaging advice to making the most of your precious time with evidence based dog training.
Training Author, Director of
I have worked with C.C. on numerous occasions. I have been consistently impressed both with her skills, her commitment to her own professional education, and her dedication to providing her clients with a top quality, effective and professional service.
David Steele, DVM
Medical Director and Co-Owner.
Advanced Animal Care
I highly recommend Growl Class for all dog lovers. C.C. proficiently helps keep dogs comfortable with low tension, alleviating the anxiety and concern of the people on the other end of the leash. We were taught much about why our dogs react the way they do and were given practical tools for preventing and responding in an appropriate and calm manner.
Sr. Director of Humane Education
Charleston Animal Society
C.C. has been our shelter's trusted resources for many years. Teaching workshops, seminars, and classes, she is a powerhouse of knowledge on a variety of subjects including giving puppies the best start possible, aggression and anxiety. She's terrific at providing specific training plans for individuals. Consulting frequently with our veterinarians and staff, we rely on her for expertise and insight.