DOG TRAINING AT HOME
WANT A TRAINER TO TRAIN YOUR DOG FOR YOU?
NO TIME TO TRAIN YOUR DOG? WE CAN HELP.
Dog Training at Home for Quick Progress!
Known as "Day Training," this is the white glove alternative to old fashioned bootcamps. It's super easy, convenient, and gets you focused results fast.
Your dog trains in the comfort of home. Old fashioned "bootcamps" require you send your dog away where the potential for exposing your pup to a stressful environment can be high and long periods of time are often spent in a noisy kennel run between training sessions.
Shaped to meet your needs with a customized program, the dog training at home occurs without the need of your being present. Instead, your trainer takes the lead and works directly, one-on-one with your dog to make the most of the training time.
The focus can be on Basic Manners or Behavior Modification for almost any problem behaviors in need of attention. Many find it helpful and convenient to couple this with regularly scheduled Private Lessons or Reform School class to get the most out of our time together.
Sometimes pets simply need to brush up on skills like Loose Leash Walking or an unexpected problem behavior has developed since their last training session. Tell us what your dog needs to work on.
Pets & People That Benefit the Most!
- Busy People with long hours leaving limiting time available to train.
- Environment Issues - Dogs with issues related to their home, neighborhood or frequented locations.
- Young Puppies who need limited exposure but also need to develop mental and physical skills.
- Timid Dogs overwhelmed in a group setting get to build confidence.
- Reactive Dogs that do not do well in a class environment due to the high distraction level.
- Owners with Limited Mobility or dexterity for training but can otherwise handle a leashed pet.
NOTE: Wonder Dog University uses Modern Training, science-based techniques. No choke, slip or prong collars are permitted in class.
HOW IT WORKS
- Tell us what you need via a brief Pre-Consult Questionnaire.
- Together, we’ll determine the best location to conduct the training, usually started at home.
- Sessions are scheduled and your trainer handles everything for you training your dog at home!
- Report Cards detailing the day’s work and your dog’s progress are provided each visit, so you can start incorporating and enjoying your dog's new found talents.
- Tutorials explaining the training used for each skill taught to your pet are emailed, so you can follow along.
- Any questions you may have can be addressed as well.
- Our final session is with you to recap all of the training. This meeting is dedicated to making sure you are comfortable with how to use the new cues and skills your dog has learned.
- Enjoy your pet’s new skills at home or out on the town!
Each Dog Training at Home session is one (1) hour long.
$625/ 5 Session Package
$1235/ 10 Session Package
Additional charges may apply if travel time is greater than 10 miles.
Your Place to Connect Dog Training with Real Life.
Through Wonder Dog University’s highly recommended Puppy Class series, Separation Anxiety Program and Growl Classes for impulse control and reactive dogs, you'll be inspired with a confident sense of “Hey! I truly can upgrade life with my dog!”
We prove every day that Modern Training gets the best results and dogs can learn at their full potential. Go from googling down rabbit holes of conflicting, confusing and often damaging advice to making the most of your precious time with evidence based dog training.
Training Author, Director of
I have worked with C.C. on numerous occasions. I have been consistently impressed both with her skills, her commitment to her own professional education, and her dedication to providing her clients with a top quality, effective and professional service.
David Steele, DVM
Medical Director and Co-Owner.
Advanced Animal Care
I highly recommend Growl Class for all dog lovers. C.C. proficiently helps keep dogs comfortable with low tension, alleviating the anxiety and concern of the people on the other end of the leash. We were taught much about why our dogs react the way they do and were given practical tools for preventing and responding in an appropriate and calm manner.
Sr. Director of Humane Education
Charleston Animal Society
C.C. has been our shelter's trusted resources for many years. Teaching workshops, seminars, and classes, she is a powerhouse of knowledge on a variety of subjects including giving puppies the best start possible, aggression and anxiety. She's terrific at providing specific training plans for individuals. Consulting frequently with our veterinarians and staff, we rely on her for expertise and insight.